Wednesday 20 February 2013

A steady stream of almost right

Yesterday, while taking part in the Lindt/Action for Children Big Easter Egg Hunt in Birmingham, I was approached - at separate times - by two men, with a view to "chatting me up."

Being approachable to the opposite sex is a vibration I have been nurturing, so was friendly and chatted with them amicably, even though neither were what I want, and definitely not a match to my vortex man.

Instead of getting annoyed that I had attracted the wrong guys, I accepted it, practiced being nice and having boundaries, and let go of the experience.

When I got home, I had people over for a pancake party, so didn't have time to process the day. And had lots of fun sharing time with my family and friends.

Later that evening, once everyone had left, and the house was back to normal, in my daily bedtime writing, I acknowledged the traits in each dude that were on track. And there were quite a few. So, I felt pleased about it, and gave thanks, rather than focusing on what I didn't want, and therefore aligning more with what is not wanted.

Earlier today, while trimming my hair I listened to a few Abraham sessions which confirmed that I did exactly the right thing.

I don't need to worry about who I attract because:
A: Now that I know I can say "No" to men, I feel safe engaging when Im not interested in them
B: It showed me that I have been focusing on things I don't want in a partner. Once I stop paying attention to those, I will become a deliberate manifester by placing my attention on what I do want.

Even though I rarely feel it at the time, I am getting a deeper understanding of just how Law of Attraction serves us. Everything is a win-win situation.

When Im observing what I don't want, Im vibrationally asking for what I do want, and Source - the bigger part of me - immediately answers and becomes what I've asked for. As soon as I redirect my focus away from what I don't want (stop beating the drum) and begin allowing, the things that Source has always been flowing to me, begin to manifest into physical reality.

Win win.

As jerry used to say "we're gently molding things into place."

Videos that helped me today:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eaMKIsVl7jI&feature=related

What the grid is
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3TIcBSlbw7k&feature=related

Love notes to Esther
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WpLrtpfUbUw&feature=related

Dare advert changed my life
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sb2YOg_dkQM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dsb2YOg_dkQM

No comments:

Post a Comment