Friday 1 February 2013

Abraham 30 Day Challenge: Day Twenty Eight

With only 3 days of this challenge left, I am going to document my progress as fully as possible, And share it with you. I write how I think, and talk, so if my writing jumps to different places: welcome to my mind. 

If today were a chapter in my book, it would be entitled: LEARNING TO ACCEPT.

When I woke up on Tuesday morning, the first thought I had created massive resistance, which put my NGS into over drive. The thought was so unconscious, I still havent figured out what it was.

That's not entirely true. My friend sent me a link to the Archangel Nathaniel find your life purpose meditation, which I had listened to the night before. In the morning I think I got some guidance about the workshops Im developing that I didn't like, so I blocked it. And don't want to hear it or acknowledge it.

Ever since, I have been SO irritated with myself for not wanting to know the guidance I am (still) resisting, and the resistance has been SO persistent, that I have manifested a physical illness. I am now "out of whack," with a blocked, runny nose, and there are achey parts of my body.

According to Louise Hay, sinus issues indicate irritation with someone close. Accurate as always, as I have been very irritated with myself. Cant get much closer than that!

One positive outcome of this illness, is that I have become aware of how much I push against manifestations I dislike. Rather than authenticly accepting how Im feeling, I still have a codependent compulsion to deny what Im feeling and push it away. That is not how to work the Abraham way.
Abraham suggests we identify our emotions, accept them; and using the games and processes on offer, move up the emotional scale into alignment with our True Self.

For the 28 days of this challenge so far I have been learning how to accept my emotions, and to be easy with myself until I get the hang of it.  

For the last couple of days of this challenge I will be staying in my house, being still. I need to be still so I can easier connect with True 'Seyi, I hear my guidance better when Im still.

I realised yesterday that Im being fine tuned to my True 'Seyi. See my post on my NGS.

Today I thankfully realised that although I am physically ill, I can still get in my vortex and bask a little while. Until my self pity kicks in and gets me chucked out. 

It has been a much needed, gentle day today, after the baby-nephew-looking-after-sleep-deprivation-and-out-of-alignment-induced fainting episode I had the night before last. 

Today, rather than reading or trying to write my workshop material when its not time, I took it easy and covered the plain files I got from Homebargains with some pretty vintage floral paper. They are the basis for the new and improved filing system I am implementing for bank letters etc.

EVIDENCE
°Yesterday there was a quote on the Google site that said:
"Your idea might just change the world."
° I organically went into a Creative Workshop last night, and wrote about the beautiful workshops I am developing, and really felt the passion, and excitement I lost when I was trying to force them to happen before the right time. 
°Rebekah Shaman is holding a Cacao Ceremony on Feb 17th, which is about opening the Heart Chakra. When I received her email about it I thought id like to go and if I was meant to go id receive the money to pay for it soon. My mom came over today, and gave me the exact amount I need.
° My NGS is being fine tuned and I am becoming even closer aligned to my True 'Seyi because of this 30 day challenge. My True 'Seyi is kicking in on a very subtle level, the moment I become mis-aligned.
° I listened to a brilliant Abe session reminding me that I don't need to do the workshops to prove my self to anyone else. I am developing them because I want to help people. Not to say "oooh look at me. Look at how well Im doing. Validate me." which is something ego had kicked in with.

I will finish todays rather disjointed offering, with a quote from Marilyn Monroe, who I love. One of my sisters says that I remind her her. Obviously not looks-wise. We couldn't be much more different. She didn't explain why, she just said there was something about me that reminded her of Marilyn Monroe. I take it as a compliment.
Even though she was so devastatingly Codependent, which in the end is what took her life. Thinking about that reminds me of how blessed I was to find out about codependency and find ways to recover from it.

Marilyn was very self aware, and knew what she wanted. Her attraction was that she maintained her innocence. She was special, and she never knew just how much. That's what drew me to her, and probably what my sister means about me.

My journey of the last 4-5 years has been about finding out how special I am.

To me.

This quote I received as my daily message from Gabby Bernsteins Spirit Junkie group sums up the Abraham teachings I listened to today. It sums up my day. 

"Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting then being one."
-Marilyn Monroe

Videos that resonanted today:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=--Y8zuu-V28&feature=related

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=ypCzn5Wjz_o

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&v=QLZuYUDHy9M

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=VbRWWdLAFH0

No comments:

Post a Comment