Sunday 20 January 2013

Abraham 30 Day Challenge: Day Sixteen

Last night I had a dream, and 111 is the only thing I remembered from it when I awoke in the morning. I was somewhat confused because I had a feeling that the dream had been very important, and there was something in it that I needed to know.

Lying in bed, trying recall anything else, was a futile exercise. Eventually I got up, and got on with my morning Abraham processes. During which time I remembered about how powerful numbers have always been for me. And that jerry Hicks also loved seeing number sequences.

Doreen Virtue, one of the leading Angel "whisperers," has a brilliant section about the meaning of sequential numbers on the site below, 111 means:
"Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts)."

When I read the description I cried. Im very emotional at the moment - which is more evidence of this process working.

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/number-sequences-from-the-angels

No comments:

Post a Comment