Wednesday 9 January 2013

Abraham Hicks 30 day challenge: Day Five

Evidence of being in my vortex:

Getting into my vortex while meditating and really milking it.

Sending out unconditional love filled texts to my besties, and loving it even more.  

Basking in the deliciousness of my cereal and being in ecstasy over the favours i experienced.

A little blue tit flitting around in front of my window while finishing my breakfast, basking in the deliciousness of my cereal.

Stepping in dog doo on my way to the grotto in my park.

Seeing beautiful red miniature rose blooms.

Led to the grotto to see the first spring snowdrops, so sweet with their heads bowed down in prayer.
A smiley woman greeting me after watching me in raptures over the pretty pink blossoms on the bush.

The gentle light, and warm breeze cutting through the brisk air.

Gettin 5 stars on a Just Dance dance on the wii for the first time.

Picking up my phone to call my son, to ask him to fetch me some butter, and finding a just received text from him asking if i need him to get anything on the way home.

My son coming home from college in a good mood.

Id been reaching for a feeling of frustration as a better feeling about something that happened, today my son facilitated that to manifest. Loving this stuff.

Abraham says that the most delicious part of the vortex is gettin in it. I say it is basking in it. Especially when I've been out more than in recently. 

Thanks Abraham.

Lush

Today has been a successful vortex day.

No comments:

Post a Comment