Tuesday 29 January 2013

Abraham 30 Day Challenge: Day Twenty Five

The final week of this transformational 30 day challenge, and things are very interesting. Although, the frustration I feel when I cant hear my guidance easily is rising.

In an audio I recently listened to, Abraham reassured me that it is normal when doing this work for issues to come to the surface.  Since hearing that, I have been able to take it easy on myself, and not get so worried that Im sabotaging.

As much as I love the Abraham processes, I am still using other tools to help me process the emotions Im experiencing - something I find difficult to do, since I spent most of my life hiding from my feelings by numbing out with drink, drugs and other "fixes".

Combining ingredients really works for me. Writing lists of positive aspects, finding better feeling thoughts, and listening to the guided meditation Getting In The Vortex cd really help me when I know clearly what Im feeling.

In addition, I am hitting the EFT with Cathryn Taylor every day, and talking about what Im feeling with trusted friends.

Talking about stuff for a short period helps me:
A: chew over what's going on and get some perspective on it
B: ensure Im not isolating
C: process the emotional energy, which helps me connect with how Im really feeling about a situation

Today I am feeling good.

Everything just keeps working out for me.

The Universe is lining up some fabulous cooperative components.
I am recognising when a grid fills in, and celebrating, even when its not wanted. (or at least accepting if I cant celebrate).

I feel calmer about money. Whether its making decisions about spending, or when I get an unexpected bill letter (which I did today). I just know everything is fine.

I know that the Universe, my True 'Seyi and Source Energy has got my back, and all I have to do is find a way to feel a little bit better, and the good grids start filling in.

And I feel them.

I came here to expand, grow; to remember Who I really Am, and  allow that to be Who I show to the "peanut gallery".

Today has been a good day.

Thanks Abraham, God and all my goddesses and ascended masters for going ahead of me and perfecting every situation.

My visit to the dentist was easy, with no injections. My appt before that was quick and easy. I had more than enough money for what I wanted and needed. People smiled at me for no reason. I watched a small child laugh with his mom. I had a wonderful meeting of minds with a friend this evening, and we'll be going ice skating soon.

Its been a good day.

Life is good when I live it like this. Life is meant to flow, and be good every day, all day.

I love where I am. And I am eager for what is on the way.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPfE7zdLHkU&feature=related

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yv6JeQKXCs&feature=related

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=dgfE-yz0OnI

1 comment:

  1. Spade watches | TITNIA
    TITNIA watches have come in several models including titanium symbol the TIGAN, ZANZAR, SUGAR, titanium cost RAZOR, RYO and YOYO ecm titanium watches. There are several new where is titanium found watches in the lineup titanium white wheels as the

    ReplyDelete