Wednesday 16 January 2013

Abraham Hicks 30 day challenge: Day Eleven

Today has been the most evidence-filled day of this "challenge" so far. It has been truly awesome!
I finally got up at 5 am, after awaking at 3, feeling excited and in my vortex because the dream id just had, had been so great. So, I milked the in-the-vortexness feelings during the un-sleeping couple of hours (pre challenge id have spent those hours angry at God for not helping me get back to sleep).

Instead of being upset, I spent the time doing the Abe Alphabet Game, and pondering how great my life is, and what I would say in the interview I had that morning.

Once up, I began feeling slightly anxious about the day ahead, so I wrote a couple of notes about the amazing dream id awoken from. Slightly frustrated because I couldn't recall the message I had received in the dream, which was a sure-fire method of Allowing.

I did a round of inner child EFT, I had an interview for a job id like, and then scripted the day ahead. Which evolved from something else I was writing. It felt faboo to intend my day with no attachment to the outcome, I genuinely handed it over.

I continued with my regular morning processes:
Listened to Abe
15 mins meditation
Won't It Be Nice When....? (adapted Wouldn't It Be Nice If...? as per an Abraham session I listened to the other day)
Prosperity Game
Read some of Ask And It Is Given

I then did my half hour Just Dance session on the wii (my most favourite and fun daily practice at the moment). I felt great, and flowed into my day with joy in my heart, and the vortex on my mind.

Evidence
The interview was amazing, and I enlightened the panel of four interviewers about the Law of Attraction, and advised one who was particularly interested, to Google 'good ole' Abe. And when I entered the room I got de ja vu.

Since studying A Course In Miracles my guidance has been relatively clear, however, since starting this challenge it has become the clearest ever. I can feel it the moment even the slightest resistance begins. 

After the interview, I had a meeting up the road and was guided to walk there via a path beside the canal I've never been down. Just off the path, beside the canal, was a large boulder. Engraved in the bottom of the boulder was the word 'Remembered'. I took the fantabulous photo of it (see below). It felt like a gift, letting me know Im on the right path.

The evidence just kept flowing to me. And most important to note, is that the energy of the day was basically what I had intended in the scripting.

More evidence:
In Sainsburys car park, I was approached by a dude, who apprently knew me when I was living at my moms as a child, and told me I am very pretty, and my partner is a very lucky man. (Even though he's still in the vortex, I would agree).

Public transport flowed easily and came within minutes of me getting to every bus stop.

My debit card had a block on it (for unusual spending activity), so I couldn't use it to pay for lunch. And my friend had already decided to treat me, so I didn't need it.

Although it seemed inconvenient at the time, I chewed it over with my friend over lunch, and realised that it was actually exciting evidence of me being on the right track:
A: I have been doing the prosperity game, and that is vibrational "unusual spending"
B: there has been no "real" unusual spending
C: even though the bank teller said there was a block, when I called the central call centre to have it removed they said there was no block!

Im so on the right track with this.

Im buzzing just remembering to write about it.

After that I kept seeing things I like, or that I've bought in my prosperity game.

I ended my afternoon at my sisters house, having cuddles with my 4 month old nephew, and listening to the Getting Into The Vortex meditations she has on her iphone.

Id say that today has been a fantabulous day.

Thank you thank you thank you Abraham for setting me up on this challenge, and helping me focus on the positive aspects of a situation, even when it seems unfair or challenging.

Abraham vids that "did-it" for me today:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jp_2i_mtoQ
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ea1H2BKaW3M
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rmOD_YNJDKg

No comments:

Post a Comment