Tuesday 15 January 2013

What is the Abraham Hicks 30 day challenge?

You may have read a few of the blog posts, and be wondering what the fork this 30 day challenge is that I keep referring to. Or you may not, you may have guessed, but Im gunna tell you anyway.

It is an awesome and fun way to commit to rekindling your relationship with your True Self, God, your vortex, whatever you call the Source Energy that flows through everything and everyone.

I found this YouTube clip of the 30 day challenge on 4th January 2013, and instantly knew it was what I needed to do:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=37LgfWscfXU

Basically, the idea is that you withdraw your attention from reality, and instead place your attention on your vortex. Or finding Better Feeling Thoughts that will move you in the direction of your vortex.

For 30 the only thing that is important is how you feel.

For 30 days:
You don't watch tv
You do whatever it takes to feel better.
You remove as much of your connection with "what is" and place your focus on What Is in your vortex.
You speak only of what's in your vortex.
You buy a notebook and call it your Book of Positive Aspects write in it as much as you can.
When someone does something that you get upset by, instead of blaming or attacking them, you turn your attention to the vortex version of them that you just made even better by the contrast you observed.
You get so in love with what's in your vortex that you don't wanna place your attention anywhere else.

You are tuning yourself to Who you truly are.

You immediately cancel all your appointments for the next 30 days.

And then.

Now that you've made space for You.

You wait and see what happens.

When you get guidance to take action, you take it, immediately if possible. Or write it down SW you can do something with it later.

When the manifestations start flowing, document them.

When you feel or observe evidence that things you've been wanting for a long time are on the way document it.

Look, avidly, for positive aspects of everything you experience. Even if it seems challenging. I promise you, you will find a blessing.

And what happens, is amazing!

Before I knew about this "challenge," I had already been getting guidance to cancel my plans, and not make anymore. Having done as guided, I was and still am, available for whatever my True Seyi wants me to do.

I don't have tv connection anyway, so the not watching tv was done already. I do however have a television set, that I watch DVDs and videos on, and Im still figuring out which films I can actually watch that don't lower my vibrations.

There's not many.

I already only watch 12A and below as it is. But I have found that a lot of animated films, which I love watching, are actually quite low vibration.

Im learning that I don't have to it perfectly, I just need to do my best.

Since I set up this blog ages ago, I have done nothing with it, I thought now would be the perfect time to do so.

This is the journey of realignment with my True Self, who I am now lovingly calling my True 'Seyi. (Seyi being my human name).

I am documenting as much of the manifestations and evidence I experience/observe during this 30 day "challenge." Manifestations include thoughts, changes of behaviours, physical manifestations, and most importantly consistent emotional  improvements.

ACIM says that God doesn't know the difference in size between what we would call small or big miracles. All of them are equally important. And in my experience, the tiniest shift in perception, has often brought me the greatest serenity, and the biggest transformation. I'll write more about miracles (which is just another name for manifestations) another time. 

So now you know what Im doing, maybe you want to do it too. I would highly recommend it.

Its not been easy. But then, Abraham wouldn't have called it a challenge if it was gunna be a walk in the park (Take lots of those during your 30 days, nature is a fabulous vortex inducer).

If you are ready to be fine tuned into Who you have become, then do this challenge.

My target by the end of the 30 days, is to be finely attuned to my True 'Seyi.

I am excited to share this journey with you. Its gunna be a great ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment