Thursday 17 January 2013

Abraham 30 Day Challenge: Day Thirteen

Yesterday was a challenging, interesting, growing, manifesting day.

This morning I felt frustrated with  the challenge. Tired of working so hard at feeling better. However, when I don't try to find better feeling thoughts, because over the last fourteen days I have been working so hard to fine tune my awareness of where I am in relation to my vortex, the discomfort feels worse now than before. It feels like my resistance is ramping up. 

I have been beating myself up about this. Beating myself up because Im not doing it perfectly, because Im not in my vortex as much as id like, and because I keep wallowing and worrying.

I listened to this brilliant Abraham audio, which really helped:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=9HeALXyI44A

Yesterday was interesting and manifesting, because the night before I had affirmed that I am ready to step into the shoes of my True Self (True Seyi). I felt it. I had connected with Who I have become. Who I have expanded into Being. I connected, without prejudice or resistance, to my vortex.

Completely ready to take regular steps in the direction of my True Seyi. Yesterday I took some leaps. And do you know what? It was easy. And do you know what else? I was ready.

I feel excited, and I know that the workshops Im developing are going to help people. I received clear guidance that I have to offer them to women's correction facilities, amongst other places.

In the Abraham audio explaining this 30 day challenge, Abraham says that after a few days you'll begin to receive guidance on new ways to behave, and that it will be like the Universe is saying, "you've been thinking about doing this for a long time, let me show you where it is." and "you've been thinkin about this for a long time,let me show you where that is." This is exactly how it feels.

I have been wanting to do workshops about codependency and the processes I've used to change my life. Codependency is one of the worlds biggest, and most damaging, yet best kept secrets. 

I am eager to move forward with the commitments to my life I've made.

There is some debate about who first wrote this quote, but it sums up my new life intention:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

I love it.

Finally, yesterday was challenging because of my codependency. Wanting to control and have everything my way. Judging and projecting how terrible something will be. Negative fantasies about a situation that turned out to be a blessing.

This Abraham audio helped me recognise that I didn't attract the negative situation, I was facilitating the solution for the parties involved:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mo3HAxrgOGw

No matter what issue I encounter during this challenge, I come across a YouTube clip of Abraham that helps me feel at least a little bit better, and release a little bit of resistance.

Thanks Abe xxx 

Other clips that really helped me today:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=hK4azzAvuAY

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tlNmsRt7tx4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=v4iUs0BzXYs

No comments:

Post a Comment