Thursday 10 January 2013

Abraham Hicks 30 day challenge: Day Six

So today has been a very different manifestation day. And that's ok. It has been exactly the day I needed.
I was still feeling some tension about my son when I woke up this morning, and started projecting about him not doing his chores etc. I did a wonderful bit of Finding A Better Feeling Thought writing, and really connected to what my True Self would do, and how my True Self sees him, and whatever has been going on for him the last few days. I really asked the vortex version of myself, my True Self, what to do and that shifted my energy a lot.
As soon as id finished doing this writing I heard the little birds outside my window. Loads of them in the trees.
When he came home from college he was very upset about an experience of racism that he'd had on the way home in a chip shop, from the server. He told me about it, and then shared about a very scary racist attack he'd witnessed, against his friends dad, while at his friends house on Sunday, again involving a group of men of the same ethnic background as the man in the chip shop. He was so upset about how he had been treated by the man in the chip shop, I felt the experience must have triggered memories about when he and his friends were attacked by a group of boys a few years ago - also the same ethnic background as the person in the chip shop. I felt the alignement here was that I was able to offer him emotional support, advise him to do Abraham writing processes to focus on evidence against racism that he has experienced from people of this ethnic origin. This will raise his vibration about the horrible attack he experienced, which will be healing for him. I also felt blessed to own when I was unwilling to discuss it further, so my vibration wouldn't be affected too much. That was part of practicing my boundaries and letting go of Codependent behaviour of people pleasing. We had a good hug, and are back on track, if not closer.
I have been doing the prosperity game from Ask and It Is Given, and one thing I will purchase when i get to that amount is a range rover, in the first Abe video i listened to this morning they were talkin about a range rover.
This next one blew me away! Yesterday I was talking to my sister about doing this 30 day challenge and I told her she needs to get on this Abraham stuff. So she bought the new vortex app, and did the meditation last night. After my afternoon meditation I asked for guidance on what to do next, and was told to do a Rampage of Appreciation for my home, that I love. My phone was still on silent. I was guided to look at it, and my sister had called, when I rang her back she said she'd just called about a house she loved, and had organised a viewing for Saturday! That was amazing, because she wasn't sure if she would get the house, but it all worked out fine.
And while on the phone to her, I had a call come through about a second job interview about a job I want. I've been waiting to hear about it since before Christmas.
Today has been a powerful manifestation day.
I just listened to this Abraham video on unconditional love and it made me cry, I share it with you
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=iB7DBa_Mb2Q&feature=relmfu
There is great love in the vortex for you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment